Simplify Document Management Across Your Organization
Document Management Made Easy
Why Customers Choose PaperPort Professional
How PaperPort Professional Can Help
Easily turn any application file into industry-standard PDFs or merge multiple files and formats into a single PDF.
Make your all-in-one printer, mobile scanner or desktop scanner faster and easier to use with seamless integration. Includes MFD scanning and routing.
Safeguard information and ensure compliance with government regulations. Advanced security features like PDF passwords and encryption let you control who can access or edit documents.
PaperPort 14.7 Works With the Following
- Intel Pentium 4 compatible, or newer CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 1.4 GB free hard disk space for application files and installation
- 1024 x 768 resolution display with 16-bit (high color) or better
- Windows compatible pointing device
- Internet connection and web access necessary
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP 32-bit SP3
- Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit with SP2 or higher
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
Supported Web Browsers
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Firefox 3, 4 and 5.5
- Chrome 4, 9 (versioning changed)
PaperPort is only available for Windows and is not Mac compatible.
Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer's processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.
More Kofax Solutions
PaperPort Standard allows you to scan, share, search and organize personal documents in a simple, integrated document management solution.
Power PDF Advanced
An intuitive, more secure PDF software solution built for business users with no monthly fees.