OCR Software for Windows
Business-Oriented OCR Software
With Kofax OmniPage Ultimate™ convert documents and make them editable, searchable and shareable for a seamless workflow. Your workforce can reduce the amount of time spent converting files, lower operational costs and manage and share documents with ease.
How OmniPage Ultimate Can Help
Buy Now for $499 USD
The fastest, easiest and most accurate way to convert documents on your desktop.Buy Now
Prices shown in US dollars. Subject to applicable local taxes.
OmniPage Ultimate 19.2 Specifications
- Windows 10 32- or 64-bit edition, Windows 8 32- or 64-bit edition, Windows 7 32- or 64-bit edition, Windows XP 32-bit edition with Service Pack 3
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- A computer with a 1 GHz Intel Pentium or higher, or equivalent processor
- 1 GB of memory (RAM), 2 GB recommended
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above
- 2.7 GB total hard drive space for all components: 300 MB for application components plus 100 MB during installation, 200 MB for PDF Create, 700 MB for PaperPort
- DVD drive for installation unless utilizing digital download
- WIA, TWAIN or ISIS scanner driver
- 1024 x 768 pixel color monitor
- 2-megapixel digital camera with auto-focus or higher for digital camera text capture
- Web access needed for online activation, registration and live update
OmniPage is only available for Windows and is not Mac compatible.
Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.