To fully deliver on business demands, organizations must bring together the necessary technology capabilities for scalability and agility. The modern-enterprise is actively seeking to go beyond RPA and automate complex, intensive, exception-heavy business processes. These processes effect both customer experiences and employee efficiency.
Watch this webinar for an exclusive look at Kofax’s newest release of our Enterprise Intelligent Automation Platform, with expanded capabilities designed to provide a holistic approach to transforming knowledge-based processes.
You will learn:
- How an enterprise platform approach to automation can help you hyperautomate complex business processes that traditional RPA cannot
- To unlock insights, identify, and prioritize automation opportunities from the front-office to back-office
- Why advanced Digital Workforce Management platform capabilities can help you better manage, govern, and secure your RPA deployments
- How enhanced developer tools can speed time to develop and help you realize the benefits of automation, faster
View this webinar and get ready to ignite your enterprise automation journey.
- Chris Huff, Kofax Chief Strategy Officer
- Tyler Suss, Kofax Product Marketing Director – Intelligent Automation