Kofax and Quocirca Talk Print Management’s Future
The tech industry is notorious for how quickly things can change. And the print management and document capture sector is a perfect example—you have to move fast if you want to keep up with the competition.
In this podcast, Quocirca, a global market insight and research firm specializing in print and digital technologies, interviews Kofax Sr. Vice President Chris Strammiello about market direction and the state of digital workflow adoption. The conversation also will cover Kofax’s recent acquisition of cloud-based print management company Printix and a range of other topics:
- How intelligent automation advances digital transformation
- Accelerating out of the pandemic with intelligent capture and document workflow automation increasing efficiencies and business results
- How automation drives improved productivity in the hybrid work environment, driving employee engagement and retention
- How Kofax’s acquisition of Printix aligns with and complements Kofax’s future plans
- Predictions for the coming year