Watch this series of webinars and hear from an experienced panel on the core areas healthcare organizations are improving in their patient journey and how you can get started along the same path.
Our webinars will discuss areas of where automation can help such as:
- Digitizing referrals to provide a better patient experience
- Finding clinical documentation no matter where the patient is
- Automating ambulance patient handovers when time is of the essence
- How diagnostic results can be automated to improve patient order accuracy
- Improving accuracy and speed of invoice payments to drastically reduce processing costs
With each webinar, you’ll leave with three key ideas you can immediately put into place inside your business.
Healthcare documentation is an important component of managing the health of patients. Join this session to hear about digitizing incoming referrals, streamlining referral management and triage process, and communicating with your team and your patients about their referral.
Still filing incoming and outgoing clinical documents? Join to find out how you can reduce the paper and ensure that clinical information is visible by the care team as soon as possible, improving patient experience at your service.
Listen in as our panel discusses critical issues with ambulance handover, registrations and the inefficiency of managing information in multiple systems. Automating the paper form and removing manual data entry helps improve the timeliness of patient information available, ultimately enabling better care.
This session focuses on the management of diagnostic results. You’ll listen in as the panel discusses how digitizing paper-based results improves clinical efficiency.
We’ll discuss how automation provides:
- Improved clinician efficiency
- Reduced duplication and therefore expense
- Efficiencies in review of results in EMR
- A better clinician experience
Patient Account - AP/AR
In this session we focus on the current challenges in the accounts payable/receivable functions and the importance of efficiency with the patient account. The panel discusses real world examples and how you can benefit from digitizing accounts payable & receivable processes. An efficient payment process is critical for downstream services. Implementing automation in AP/AR is a must to ensure the quality of health services can be maintained throughout your healthcare organization.