Originally recorded as a masterclass on intelligent automation for the Australasian Institute of Digital Health, this industry spotlight covers potential use cases for automation within healthcare and life sciences organizations. Watch this session to learn how to maximize the value of data and documents, free up time for value-added patient services and move forward with digital transformation initiatives.
Key takeaways of this presentation include:
- What is intelligent automation?
- How to think about process automation
- Application of intelligent automation across a range of sectors relevant to healthcare
- Conceptual and technical approaches to intelligent automation application and use
- How to measure and report on benefits in use
- Awareness of case studies and reference sites