We know a very large proportion of all healthcare data is unstructured and not readily accessible to clinicians—in fact, up to 80%.
The benefits of having complete digital medical records delivered at the point of care in hospitals could enable:
- Increased health data quality by eliminating manual, error-prone processes
- Streamlined processes for capturing patient- and health-related data across your organisation
- Signiﬁcantly increased efﬁciency across the entire health care organisation, so physicians can see more patients per day
- Improved availability of patient data at the point of care
- Signiﬁcant cost reduction by eliminating paper storage and paper mailing
- Improved health care quality, safety and efficiency
- My health record integration
If you would like to see how your hospital can benefit from centralising your clinical data for better patient care, watch this webinar.