Whilst financial institutions in Singapore may be positioned to do well in 2023, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) uncertainty looms! We invite you to join Chris Huff, Kofax Chief Growth Officer, and Cyrus Daruwala, Managing Director, IDC Global Financial Services in a conversation to debate how automation, cloud and generative AI impact the resilience of financial institutions.
During our exclusive session, you can expect to gain valuable insights and learn about:
- How automation is being used to address the major trends and challenges facing the financial services sector, including the shift towards digital transformation and increasing regulatory compliance requirements
- Generative AI’s ability to improve fraud detection and prevention in financial services, as well as other use cases such as credit risk assessment and loan underwriting
- How institutions that automate the stress testing process can reduce manual errors, increase efficiency, and enhance the accuracy and reliability of results.
- The benefits of cloud innovation in enabling faster innovation, scalability, and cost reduction for financial services organizations
- Real-world use cases, including how automation has improved customer experiences, reduced operational costs, and enabled faster time-to-market for new products and services
This event is an Invitation Only for an exclusive 30 CXOs. Seats are limited. If you would like an invitation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org