Kofax ControlSuite is an integrated, flexible and scalable solution that transforms your document capture, print management and mobile workflows. When MFDs are augmented with intelligent automation, ControlSuite customers benefit from improvements in efficiencies and productivity, not to mention document security. For many organizations, it’s the launching pad for larger digital transformation initiatives.
At Kofax, our goal is to help you continue to accelerate past the competition. We focus on innovation to ensure we meet your needs today and tomorrow. As you continue to shift your infrastructure to the cloud, we understand how critical it is for us to support you as you transform your document workflow management. We also know security and ease of use are critically important given the transition to hybrid work, staffing shortages, supply chain issues and other disruptive forces.
The new features arriving with ControlSuite 1.3 were designed with these needs in mind, so you can continue to work like tomorrow, today.
Take Advantage of Even More Cloud Services
The latest release of Kofax ControlSuite supports modern cloud-based services, so you can further extend the value of your MFD investment and leverage all the cloud has to offer. Here’s a closer look at the newly added hybrid cloud innovations.
- Native Azure Active Directory Integration: Direct integration with these services makes deployment and adoption easier than ever. Authentication activates will happen directly with Microsoft, enabling functions like multi-factor authentication. You’ll benefit from a more seamless, consistent and secure experience that follows security best practices using proven technologies.
- Azure SQL Connection: The addition of Azure SQL enables you to leverage the built-in benefits of cloud-based services. Automatic scaling, high availability and performance tuning will increase productivity and performance. Plus, with a lower total cost of ownership compared to a traditional SQL server, you’ll also be able to optimize costs.
- API integration with Microsoft Universal Print: Connecting to Universal Print from Microsoft through our newly added API integration makes it possible to print directly from the cloud. Simplified administration and configuration (with no need to install print drivers) makes it easy to scale, while an enhanced user experience and intuitive printing eliminates the learning curve. Reduced bandwidth requirements and support for “Pull Print” capability through a single virtual queue and secure release improve efficiency and security.
Balance Security and Ease
We understand the benefits of simple deployment and administration, but we also know security can’t fall to the wayside during the process. Our latest enhancements will make administration easier without letting up on security.
- Simplified Administration: An intuitive experience for the Security Framework configuration process delivers a streamlined and optimized experience, while simplifying troubleshooting and issue resolution. A more efficient upgrade process automatically detects installed components and determines what “role” needs to be deployed for customized and seamless upgrades.
- Expanded Support for IPv6: As you modernize your platforms and infrastructure, ControlSuite is ready to move with you thanks to enhanced support for the next-generation internet protocol, IPv6. Benefit from efficient routing, increased capacity and enhanced security for all of your cloud-based printing and scanning.
You want to go beyond basic print management. ControlSuite makes it possible. Enhanced support for cloud services, simplified administration and support for IPv6 are just the latest innovations in Kofax ControlSuite 1.3 to make sure you continue to accelerate your document workflow transformation and end-to-end digital transformation.