When you need to convert between file formats, such as from PDF to JPG, what is the first step? Many users immediately head to their favorite search engine, hoping to quickly find an online option that will handle the process for them. However, that is not the safest or most reliable way to complete this task—especially if you may not have a reliable Internet connection.
With Kofax Power PDF, taking care of conversion-related tasks offline is straightforward, and it doesn't require you to upload potentially sensitive business documents to an unknown web server.
When Should You Convert PDF to JPG?
There are several scenarios in which a PDF converter is a valuable tool for your business for the manipulation of digital files. Some of the most common occasions when you will need to switch from a document format such as PDF to an image file such as JPG include:
- Your office scanner outputs scanned documents into a PDF format, but you've scanned a photo or other resource that you want to publish online as an image.
- You have content within a PDF that you need to include as an image in another program, such as in a PowerPoint presentation.
- You want to quickly share a portion of a document through a service that does not support the PDF format.
No matter the reason why you want to convert PDF to JPG, the process is easier than you think, and it doesn't require using untrustworthy third-party websites.
Using Power PDF to Quickly Swap Formats
Whether you're using Power PDF on a PC or a Mac, changing between file formats takes virtually no time at all. The process is both simple and similar to other conversion procedures that you'll find in the software.
Here's how to use the PDF converter to change from PDF to JPG:
- Open Power PDF.
- Open the PDF file that you want to convert.
- Use "Save As" to open the file save dialog.
- Select the destination folder for your converted file. If you are converting a multi-page PDF document, each page will render as a separate JPG file.
- Select "JPG" from the "Save as" drop-down menu.
- Select OK and save your document. Power PDF automatically outputs JPGs to the folder that you selected.
This process is quick and easy, and it provides your business with a high degree of flexibility when working with files. You can even reverse the process if necessary.
Related Post: How to Convert JPG to PDF with Power PDF
Make Quick Work of Your Conversion Tasks Today
With a powerful PDF converter in your software arsenal, your company has access to an essential tool for simplifying many of the common document management tasks that you encounter every day. With Power PDF, you gain more than just a conversion tool—you access a full-fledged PDF creator and editor that will become as vital as Microsoft Office to your workplace.
Available as a perpetual license for individual users with an optional long-term support contract for business clients, Power PDF delivers industry-standard functionality at a fraction of the price of competing software subscriptions. See how easy it is to complete file conversions when you try a 15-day free trial of Power PDF today.
Ready to acquire a license for your business? Request your quote now.