Although the technology necessary to drive a better onboarding experience has changed over time, the goal itself remains unchanged: make the process as intuitive and easy as possible. And whether its new agents, books of business or clients, onboarding is still the make-or-break opportunity for insurers.
The good news is that the benefits of getting it right from those first information-intensive moments compound over the life of the relationship or insurance policy.
It’s important to step back and take a wide view of onboarding from both the outside and from within your organization. Think about the expectations you’re trying to meet.
Agents and advisors increasingly seek mobile document processing, digital client collaboration, and client self-service. Clients now demand greater choice and empowerment, with a digital-first omnichannel experience on their terms. Back- and middle-office operations personnel prioritize core system integration and flexible, automated and accurate compliance. And all of the above place process visibility high on their wish lists.
This is where a unified platform of integrated capture, robotic process automation (RPA), workflow, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions can work together to streamline your processes from end to end to deliver:
- Real-time mobile engagement and the flexibility of anytime, anywhere self-service
- Multichannel intelligent capture of process-ready images and documents
- Automatic extraction, verification and processing of data
- Fraud detection, identity verification (with facial recognition) and e-signature
- Ongoing status updates without multiple requests for data
- Advanced analytics tools to uncover opportunities to grow accounts
- Seamless data synchronization with systems and departments
The result? Not only will your organization benefit from decreased operating and compliance expenses, but engaged customers and producers will become brand advocates who increase revenue through recommendations, cross-sells and upsells.
Ready to learn more?
Don’t miss the December 11 webinar
Accelerate Agent, Book and Client Onboarding with Robotics and AI
hosted by Digital Insurance.
Insurance Industry Specialist, Kofax
Sr. Product Marketing Director, Kofax
Editor-in-Chief, Digital Insurance (Moderator)