Who wants to setup and learn new processes?
Power PDF integrates seamlessly into existing workflows and Microsoft Office – get up and running fast!
Many companies default to the legacy choice in PDF technology– Adobe Acrobat. Today, there’s a better option. By switching to Kofax Power PDF as an alternative, your employees save time and effort in multiple ways. Here are some key functions that improves how your business uses PDFs.
Seamless Integration into Your Document Workflows
Power PDF streamlines your workflow, so that these document editing functions will plug directly into current workflows:
- Assembling multiple documents into one is easy with a drag-and-drop interface in Power PDF. Simply open the PDFs that you’d like to combine, select “Combine All Open Documents” from the Home ribbon, then drag-and-drop to arrange pages as needed.
- When you install Power PDF, you can add the “Power PDF” ribbon to Microsoft Office programs. This ribbon contains several of the most common functions that your team will need to access, and all at the push of a button, without having to switch programs.
- While still in Word or Excel, you can go to the ribbon and select the “Create PDF” option to generate a PDF based on your document with help from our Create Assistant.
- Whenever you have several PDFs to combine, open the Start menu, then the Power PDF program group and select the “Create PDF Assistant”. This launches the user-friendly interface that lets you choose several PDFs that you’d like to combine into one. You can even combine PDFs from multiple locations on your computer or network.
- “Create PDF Assistant” allows you to create multiple PDFs from multiple files simultaneously. As with all Power PDF options, this feature streamlines processes that would take a time or repetitive actions.
Putting Power PDF to Work for Your Business
We’ve designed Power PDF to be a useful asset for any modern business. It fits perfectly alongside the programs and techniques that your team already uses. Much like with physical tools, your team is most effective when you have the right ones for the job. Even if you currently convert and create PDFs using some other method, you can unlock greater efficiency by using seamless integration into Microsoft Office.
Explore the benefits that using Power PDF offer and our licensing options. We have packages suited to businesses of any size, so you can get the license you need. Want to see how effective Power PDF is? Start with our free 15-day trial. When you see how easy it is to use and how its functions outperform your old programs, you won’t go back.