Upgrade to the Newest Power PDF Now and SAVE!
Everything you love about your PDF editor, but faster, easier to use and more powerful features.
Even More Powerful Product. Trusted New Name.
Everything You Need Without the Subscription Fees
Power PDF is packed with powerful features and robust security, yet easy to use. It’s fully scalable and ready for entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 businesses—all at an unbeatable, one-time price.
Customers Love Power PDF
New and Improved Highlights
Improved user interface and Microsoft Windows 10 touch-enabled device support
Embed MP4 videos into PDFs and rich text within PDF forms
Enhanced conversion accuracy with the new Kofax OCR version 2.1
Microsoft OneDrive direct cloud connections
Ability to combine multiple PDF documents with one click
Collaboratively create, edit and review PDFs in real-time across your local network
Bates Numbering application across a PDF portfolio
Improved local language recognition, support for right-to-left languages, and accessibility standards
Compare all Power PDF v4 to v5 featuresSee the Updates
Pay Once, Own It Forever
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Kofax Power PDF Advanced
SPENT on Adobe Acrobat
over 3 years
(you own nothing)
Which Power PDF Is Best For You?
Power PDF Standard and Mac
- Create and compile PDF files with the latest PDF 2.0 and PDF/A-4 standards, including multiple files into a single PDF.
- Easily convert PDF files to other formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images, and more.
- Convert JPG files to PDF, or convert PDF to JPG.
- Edit and enhance PDF documents to change text, pictures, add annotations, apply stamps, and more.
- Use digital and stamp-based signatures for PDF documents.
- Power PDF Standard compatible with Windows OS 8, 10, 11 (32 and 64 bit versions)
- Mac edition compatible with Mac OS 10.14 through 12
Power PDF 5 Advanced
Everything you get with the Standard edition, plus:
- Redact sensitive information from documents.
- Apply Bates stamping to a single document or to a complete set of documents.
- Sign and send PDFs for signature using DocuSign®.
- Take advantage of cloud connectivity with popular services like Box, Evernote, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Collaboratively create and edit PDFs in real time with users on the same network.
- Connect to popular enterprise document management systems like SharePoint and NetDocuments.
- Automate PDF-creation jobs using a watched folder.
Subject to applicable local taxes.
Power PDF Enterprise volume licensing
Network deployment with a single license to manage. For five or more users, Power PDF Enterprise makes it easy for businesses to create, edit, and assemble documents across any platform or device to create workflow continuity both internally and externally.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Kofax offers a 30-day money back guarantee for the purchase price on all individual license products purchased on kofax.com, beginning on date of purchase. Excludes Power PDF Enterprise volume licensing.
What is the refund policy?
Kofax offers a 30-day money back guarantee on Power PDF, PaperPort, and OmniPage individual desktop licenses purchased on Kofax.com.
Is Power PDF a subscription?
Power PDF is a perpetual license, which means that once you buy a license, you own it forever. There are no additional monthly or annual fees if you purchase an individual license.
What is the support policy?
Kofax provides 90 days of expert support that will cover installation, setup, and personalized configuration.