How Do I Merge Two PDF Files?
One of the key advantages of working with digital document formats is their malleability. Whenever you want to make a change, whether it's adding or removing content, a few quick clicks and some menu options are usually all that you require to do so. When you work with PDF files, however, the format might not seem as versatile or as easy to use as another format, such as a Word document. PDFs can be just as easy to work with—but you need the right tools.
Let's consider one of the most common examples: when you need to merge PDF files so that the content of both documents exists in a unified file. While you could engage in a tedious and frustrating workflow involving copying the content of individual pages and recreating them in a new document, that's not the best way to merge a PDF. With editing software such as Kofax Power PDF, you can combine PDF files in a few simple steps, making quick work of an otherwise tedious workflow.
How to Merge PDF Files in Just 4 Steps
When you have Power PDF at your disposal, combining multiple PDF files in Windows or macOS is so easy that it can take less than a minute to complete the task. Here are the basic steps involved:
- After launching Power PDF, open all the documents that you wish to merge. Power PDF adds the files to individual tabs.
- From the "Home" menu ribbon, locate and click "Create," then click "Combine All”.
- Use the Combine Files window to define the correct order in which to merge the documents.
- Click start. Power PDF begins merging the PDFs and outputs a complete file.
Related Post: How to Merge or Split PDFs with Power PDF
Advanced Document Manipulation Made Simple
With Power PDF, you can do much more than merge a PDF in Windows 10 or on your Mac—you can enjoy a complete suite of industry-standard PDF editing tools with advanced functionality built for business users. A few of the other notable features that you'll find:
- Enterprise-level security tools, including AES-256 encryption, public key cryptography and secure digital signature workflows for legal enforceability.
- Easy-to-use tools for creating new PDFs, re-arranging pages, adding new content and converting to other common (and uncommon) file formats.
- Permission-based restrictions for secure offices, including print restrictions, password prompts upon open and more.
Discover the full suite of features available in Power PDF today.
Adding Power PDF to Your Arsenal Is Easy
Available for a one-time licensing payment, Power PDF is both cost effective and feature rich, making it an excellent choice for anyone who needs to know how to merge two PDF files without introducing errors, formatting problems, or other concerns. With just a few clicks, you can combine multiple files into one that's ready for use immediately.
Avoid the hassle of trying to edit and merge a PDF in iOS when you rely on a proven business solution. Explore how easy it is to use Power PDF: download a free 15-day trial to test these features for yourself and see how Power PDF can transform the way that you work with digital documents every day.