How to Edit Images and Photos in a PDF - 5 Easy Steps
As a document format that supports a range of rich media options, the PDF is perfect for building brochures, presentations, and other publications filled with vivid images and diagrams. Photos and images created for the PDF in other software are easy to include, as is any other image in a supported format. The result is a straightforward way to design documents of excellent quality for printing or use on the web.
How do you make that happen? If you have an existing PDF with images that you need to edit or manipulate, is that even possible? With a fully-featured editing solution such as Kofax Power PDF Advanced, image editing inside documents is a hassle-free task. With many tools built into the program, you'll find everything you need at your fingertips. Let's look at how to use those tools.
5 Easy Steps for Editing Images Already In a PDF
Whether you're collaborating on document development with a colleague or modifying a document you downloaded from the Internet, it doesn't take long to make the changes you have in mind. Try these steps:
- Open the document you wish to edit using Power PDF.
- Select the "Edit" ribbon from the main menu.
- Click "Edit Object," located inside the Modify category on the ribbon. The Edit Object tool ribbon appears with transformation options such as rotate and flip.
- Select the image you want to edit and apply the changes you wish to make. You can also click on an image to move it around the document.
- To add image effects and filters, right-click the image and select filters from the context menu.
You can accomplish a wide range of image editing tasks to make your PDF perfect with these tools.
5 Steps to Use for Adding a New Image to a PDF
What if you need to add something new to the document to complete a page or illustrate a passage of text? Adding a new image is just as easy once you've opened the document in Power PDF.
- Again, go to the Edit ribbon.
- This time, select "Place Image," which opens a file system dialog box.
- Change the file type filter to "All Files" to view all compatible image options.
- Navigate to the hard drive location of the image you want to add and select it.
- Position and edit the image within the document as needed, then save.
You can add as many images as you need to make your document pop in just five steps.
Make Digital Document Editing Easy With Power PDF
From catering to visual learners to simply creating a more attractive document layout, images are essential for many PDFs. With an intuitive interface for adding, editing, and modifying those images, businesses unlock a better way to complete routine projects related to document creation. Unlock the full potential of this format and make editing any PDF an easier process for your teams when you explore what Power PDF can do for your business today.