Create an E-Signature Easily With Power PDF
These days, your organization needs the perfect blend of speed and security. But very often, hand-signed documents down-shift business transactions into slow motion. The good news is, in most cases you can use digital versions of these documents instead. With a PDF editor that lets you produce handwritten signatures backed by a certified digital identity, faster signing is easily within reach.
With the extended integration of Kofax SignDoc* into Power PDF, the entire e-signature workflow is centralized in one place, simplifying how to securely sign documents. Using a mouse or other input device, your customers can easily create legally binding signatures with security features like trusted certificates.
* SignDoc service sold separately
The Step-by-Step Process to Create E-Signatures Using an Electronic Signature Box
When your team has access to Power PDF’s advanced software, it’s easy for them to create signature fields and send documents for signing immediately. Here’s how:
- Open the PDF document you wish to send for signing. Using built-in plugins for software such as Word and Excel, you can also instantly convert and open a file that you need to send for signing.
- Verify that the document has all the necessary pages.
- Click "Security" on Power PDF's main menu bar to open the security ribbon.
- Click the SignDoc icon and click "Send via Kofax SignDoc."
- A side panel opens. Make any needed adjustments to the document name, describe the document's contents, and set a subject line for the email that signatories will receive. You can also add a message to your recipients here.
- Click the plus icon under "Recipients" to add signatories from contacts.
- Click the plus icon next to the "Signature field" and use the tool to draw a signature box on the documents.
- Set options for allowable signing methods, including click-to-sign, actual signature and more.
- Save the file, then press the "Send" arrow at the top of the SignDoc panel.
- Power PDF automatically sends the file to recipients.
Once received, users will be able to enjoy a secure digital workflow that lets them complete the signing process in minutes.
Secure Signatures for Your Business Needs
The simpler it is to work with PDFs, the more swiftly your team produces the results your business needs. Power PDF puts the power in your team’s hands. You can arrange a license to allow all employees to use the program concurrently. Thus, your team can produce high-quality results in record time, not only with secure document signatures but also with editing and file conversion. Your team can share these documents easily on a secure cloud from a connector in Power PDF so that only authorized users have access to the information.
Switching to Power PDF also encourages sustainability by fostering a more paperless business environment. With swift and secure digital signatures, you reduce the need for numerous copies of documents that each require signatures. Further, you can ensure that each document is 100% accurate before printing. With cloud storage, you may not even need to print the documents at all, contributing further to a more sustainable approach to business.
Power PDF: An Asset for Regulated Industries
Experience the benefits of Power PDF in finance, manufacturing, legal, healthcare, and government sectors. We‘ve worked hard to produce software that helps you observe and navigate the regulations your business must abide by. You can count on our PDF workflows to streamline your work without compromising security.