Converting a PDF to Microsoft Word is Easy with Power PDF
Historically, people have turned to PDF formats to protect their documents from being edited in word processors. This approach makes sense in a world where the data doesn’t change, but in your business, that’s not the case. Every day, you need to ensure that the information you work with is up-to-date as the circumstances change. The same goes for your user manuals, employee guidebooks, and client documents.
Microsoft Word is a practical word processing tool that gives its users a lot of power to alter and present information. Nevertheless, you can only use its power on the document formats that it uses. While you can effectively create a PDF from a Word document by printing to a PDF, converting PDFs back to Word format is another story.
The good news is that there is a tool that can help you with converting PDFs to the format you need: Kofax Power PDF. We’ve developed robust software that gives you complete control over the PDF documents you encounter. After a few uses, you’ll experience the flexible potency of Power PDF and how it can help your business succeed.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Converting PDFs to Word with Power PDF
Users of Microsoft Word will feel right at home when they open Power PDF. The layout is inspired to be familiar to the standard Office user, including a helpful ribbon interface. Your team won’t need to learn everything from scratch. Instead, it will be like adding a powerful tool to your toolbox that’s immediately comfortable in your hands.
The process of converting PDFs is extremely simple:
- Open Power PDF.
- Open the PDF you want to convert.
- Click on the ‘File’ menu.
- Click ‘Save As’.
- Choose the save location for your new file.
- Select ‘Word Document’ from the ‘Save as type’ option.
- Click ‘Save’.
It can’t get any easier than that. By the time you’ve finished installing Power PDF on your work terminals, your team already knows how to do everything from editing PDFs to converting PDFs into other formats. Our software is so user friendly and easy-to-use that your team’s productivity will immediately increase.
The Many Ways That Power PDF Can Simplify Your Work
Many businesses work with PDFs that have the information necessary in a clear format. Unfortunately, when those businesses need to edit that information, they often don’t have the tools. Therefore, Power PDF bridges the gap by converting PDFs into usable formats, including Word documents.
There are many examples of businesses that can benefit from Power PDF’s ability to convert files between various formats, such as:
- Manufacturing firms that receive schematics from engineers in PDF format but need to change information contained within notes.
- Architectural firms that review PDF blueprints and need to ensure it includes notes regarding all building regulations and standards.
- Medical firms that work with sensitive patient documents in PDF format but need to be ready to update, edit, or search through patient files in an emergency.
- Any company that takes handwritten or scanned documents and needs to convert them to a modern, digitally-editable format.
No matter what your company does, Power PDF can help you succeed. Let your team focus on the work you hired them to do. Meanwhile, our software empowers them to work with the data in any format that makes sense for your business.