- Meeting the diverse needs of our employees by offering flexible benefit choices
- Providing financial protection for employees against illness, injury, death and disability
- Positioning our benefits program as a competitive tool to attract and retain a quality workforce
- Establishing a partnership with employees to control costs yet maximize benefits through wise consumerism
- Promoting and enhancing employees' understanding of all benefits offered and costs associated with the plan
- Providing programs that promote a culture of wellness, with easy access to a variety of health resources
With these objectives in mind, we're proud to provide employees with a progressive and competitive benefits program called CarePlus.
CarePlus rewards employees for participating in activities meant to promote health awareness or to improve health:
- Online Assessment (HA)
- Biometric Screening
- Health Coaching and Trackers
- Parental Program (Future Moms)
- Condition Care
- Case Management
Medical Plans (Anthem Blue Cross)
- Value HMO
- Premium HMO
- Advantage PPO/HSA (Health Incentive Account)
- Value PPO
- Premium PPO
Dental Plans (Cigna Dental)
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Limited Health Care FSA
Eligibility begins for all regular full-time and part-time employees on the first day of the month following their date of hire. Employees accrue 3 weeks of vacation per year.
Eligibility begins on the first day of employment. Kofax provides 10 holidays each year in addition to vacation.
Educational Reimbursement Program
Eligibility for full-time employees begins after 90 days of employment. Preapproval is required. Amount of reimbursement is determined by length of service and grade received. Courses must carry an academic credit.
In addition to our Educational Reimbursement Program, Kofax encourages employees to participate in 2 to 5 days of professional development programs each year. All professional development programs are subject to manager approval.
401(K) Savings Plan
- ADP Retirement Services
- Regular employees 21 years of age or older, with at least 3 months of service
- Employees may choose to invest their contributions in a variety of funds managed by ADP Retirement Services
- Employees may defer up to a dollar amount set by law, which is adjusted annually to reflect cost of living increases, or 60% of compensation per year, whichever is less. Kofax will match 50% of an employee's contribution up to $2,000 per year. Matching contributions will vest after one year.
- Employee Assistance Program—Cigna
- 529 College Savings Plan—Putnam
- Jury/Witness Duty
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Quarterly Employee Events
- Metrolink Tax Deferred Corporate Quick Card
- United Pet Care—Discounted Services
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Onsite Car Wash Service
- Complimentary Coffee, Water and Soft Drinks
This information is intended to provide you with a brief description of some of the benefits provided to Kofax employees. It is used as a reference document only and is not intended to be an official contract guaranteeing coverage. Kofax reserves the right to modify any or all components of the company's benefit plans at the sole discretion of management. Although employees will be notified in advance where possible, any such changes may occur with or without notice. For employees not residing in California, the medical plans may vary.