Kofax Power PDF 4 is Here
Built for business users with stronger scanning accuracy and e-signature integration
Power PDF 4 provides powerful PDF management that’s built for business users. Learning is fast since it works like Office desktop products. Since Power PDF meets simple to complex needs and provides strong security, IT teams can standardize on a single tool. The new release takes a huge leap forward in search and redaction accuracy through Kofax’s award winning OCR technology. Integration has expanded, including Microsoft OneDrive and the time-saving Kofax SignDoc for e-signature management. And there is greater adherence to accessibility standards.
What's New in Power PDF 4?
PDF 4 is the best version for business users yet, with a whole suite of new features, integrations, and enhancements targeted to make every workday easier. By taking what our users already enjoyed and adding more features, we provided even more tools for effectively managing PDFs, all while meeting a lower price point for businesses.
What are some of the exciting improvements awaiting users of Power PDF 4?
- Boosts search and redaction accuracy through Kofax OCR version 21, the industry’s most advanced scanning technology
- More options for time-saving e-signature management through integrated Kofax SignDoc® **
- Improved adherence to accessibility standards through accessible PDF output from Office
- Expanded use of export add-in code to improve file consistency and accessibility compliance
- New, neutral user interface theme
- Save time through Bates Numbering application across a PDF Portfolio **
- Ready-to-go Published Connector SDK to build custom connectors **
- More OneDrive Connector options – allows direct cloud connections and supports multiple OneDrive accounts
- Technology and environment updates, including improved recognition for local languages
- Expanded viewing options through split-view mode for editing
- More choices through font bar expressive font control
- Easy imports into Mac devices from continuity camera
- Saved time by adding multiple items to library at once
- Additional option of automatic deskew independent of OCR
- Flexibility to specify default zoom
- Flexibility to select and edit multiple form fields
**Available in Power PDF Advanced only. Kofax SignDoc separate purchase.
Solutions for Standardization in Any Industry
Smart functionality should come with a price tag that makes the software a smart investment, too. Power PDF wasn't just built for business; it was designed to produce a clear ROI for firms, as well. Using a one-time licensing fee structure, making it simple to acquire for a few power users in the back office or the entire team at once.
With typical savings approaching 70% over three years versus a comparable monthly subscription to Adobe products, it's easy and cost-effective to deploy Power PDF in your business for every user.