Canon U.S.A., Inc., Cranel Inc., Dynatos, Latourrette Technology, Optima Global Solutions and Ricoh Named Top Partners
Irvine, CA – April 16, 2020 – Kofax®, a leading supplier of Intelligent Automation software to digitally transform end-to-end business operations, today announces the company’s Partner of the Year Awards. The honors were given to Canon U.S.A., Inc., Cranel Inc., Dynatos, Latourrette Technology, Optima Global Solutions and Ricoh at Kofax’s 2020 Global Kick-Off event.
The Kofax Global Partner Program, with over 850 ecosystem partners and alliance relationships, delivers the most comprehensive Intelligent Automation capabilities to customers and partners including cognitive capture, financial process automation and digital transformation. As part of the Kofax ecosystem, partners offer industry-leading solutions, services, support, hardware and the opportunity to Work Like Tomorrow — Today.
“We congratulate all Kofax Partners of the Year. They represent examples of excellence in their respective areas of expertise and we’re honored to work with them,” says Chris Strammiello, Senior Vice President of Channel Sales at Kofax. “Their commitment to enhancing the value of our industry-leading Intelligent Automation platform, Multi-function Device and Productivity software plays a significant role in our success and that of our mutual customers.”
Partner of the Year Award Winners
- Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, won the Capture Partner of the Year award due to its excellence in servicing customers by delivering capture-powered workflows and automating business processes.
- Cranel Inc., a distributor of document, check and print management solutions, was given the Distributor of the Year award after becoming the first to contract, train and launch Kofax ControlSuite.
- Dynatos, which automates and optimizes financial processes, received the Partner of the Year award after doubling their Kofax revenue using a “land and expand” approach that ensures customer success and cross-sell opportunities.
- Latourrette Consulting, which helps organizations simplify how they interact with their business documents and processes, took home the Professional Service Provider award thanks to 30 projects involving over 5,000 hours of services and 215 separate Kofax technical certifications across IC, Financial Process Automation and Intelligent Automation.
- Optima Global Solutions, which offers fully integrated business process automation solutions, was given the Solution Partner award after their solutions enabled over 50 joint customers to streamline the procure-to-pay lifecycle, including capturing and approving accounts payable invoices exclusively leveraging Kofax TotalAgility.
- Ricoh, which empowers digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services to help people work smarter, received the MFP Enterprise Partner of the Year award after testing and validating that Kofax ControlSuite was ready for enterprise and SMB deployments.
Kofax software enables organizations to Work Like Tomorrow™ – today. Kofax’s Intelligent Automation software platform helps organizations transform information-intensive business processes, reduce manual work and errors, minimize costs, and improve customer engagement. We combine RPA, cognitive capture, process orchestration, mobility and engagement, and analytics to ease implementations and deliver dramatic results that mitigate compliance risk and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability. Kofax provides a rapid return on investment for over 20,000 customers in financial services, insurance, government, healthcare, supply chain, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax delivers its award-winning software and solutions through its direct sales and services organization and more than 650 indirect channel partners and integrators in more than 60 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. For more information, visit kofax.com.