Kofax Expert Russ Gould Will Host Interactive RPA Session; Kofax Offers Live Kofax Kapow RPA Demonstrations
Irvine, CA, July 26, 2017
- Kofax®, a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of business, today announced Kofax Kapow™ robotic process automation (RPA) expert, Russ Gould, will deliver an interactive presentation at Intelligent Automation 2017. The event will take place in Chicago from July 31-August 2.
- Gould’s session, entitled “Best Practices When Rolling out a RPA Solution,” will outline proven methods for evaluating RPA architecture options and offerings, and developing pilot projects that ensure successful RPA implementations. Gould will share real-world examples, lessons learned and results achieved based on data from hundreds of Kapow RPA deployments. The session takes place on Tuesday, Aug. 1, at 11:20 a.m. CDT.
- Kofax experts will also be available throughout the conference in Booth #103 to demonstrate how Kapow automates repetitive, manual and data-intensive tasks to increase employee productivity, reduce operating costs and accelerate digital transformation initiatives.
- The Intelligent Automation conference agenda addresses today’s organizational demands for useful, hands-on advice on a variety of intelligent automation topics. Key industry trends and challenges include the application of RPA and other cognitive technologies for unstructured data handling and rules-based activities.
“All organizations strive for efficiency, and today’s robotic process automation technology is central to that effort. By automating routine activities at scale with little or no human involvement, companies are gaining competitive advantage and creating a path for continued operational improvement,” said Reynolds C. Bish, Chief Executive Officer of Kofax. “We see an acceleration in the scope and diversity of our customers’ RPA initiatives – often starting departmentally, and then growing steadily across the organization based on demonstrated value. By joining our session at this year’s Intelligent Automation Conference, attendees have an opportunity to gain insight into proven techniques that help ensure the success of enterprise RPA implementations.”
- No Rip and Replace Needed: A 6 Step Starter Kit to Implementing Robotic Process Automation ebook
- Forecasting Your Future: 3 Ways to Transform Your Business Using Robotic Process Automation ebook
Kofax is a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of business. Success in the First Mile can dramatically improve the customer experience, greatly reduce operating costs and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability. Kofax software and solutions provide a rapid return on investment to more than 25,000 customers in financial services, insurance, government, supply chain, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax markets its solutions via a direct sales and service organization, along with a global network of more than 1,000 authorized partners in more than 70 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
For further information, contact Sylvia Chansler, (949) 783-1476, email@example.com.
© 2017 Kofax Limited. Kofax is a registered trademark, and First Mile and Kofax Kapow are trademarks of Kofax Limited.
Public Relations Director