Kofax Extends Capabilities of SaaS-based Accounts Payable Automation Solution and Introduces Partner Referral Program
Irvine, CA, May 10, 2017
- Kofax®, a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of business, today announced that Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials (Business Edition) now include Kofax Invoice Capture Service (ICS).
- ICS is embedded in and shipping with Dynamics NAV 2016, Dynamics NAV 2017 and Dynamics 365 for Financials (Business Edition).
- ICS retains its simple setup and popular pricing model for customers desiring to automate their accounts payable processes. Customers can start with ICS’ “freemium” model that allows for the processing of up to 75 invoices per month without charge, and then choose to upgrade to a subscription plan after validating their invoice automation benefits.
- Sales tools and other supporting materials are available via an enhanced ICS Resource Page for partners and customers who wish to deploy accounts payable processing as part of their Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 solutions. Exclusive town hall webinars, partner training and event workshops are also available via the resource page.
- The new “Better Together” Partner Referral Program allows partners to receive recurring referral fees based on their customers’ usage of the service. There is no fee to participate, and partners can enroll via the ICS Resource Page.
- Throughout 2017, Kofax will participate with Microsoft at a number of partner and customer events to showcase how the products work together to achieve accounts payable automation savings. These events include Partner Directions, NAVUG Customer SUMMIT and regional NAVUG group meetings, beginning with Directions Asia in Bangkok, Thailand.
“Kofax is committed to improving Invoice Capture Service by continually optimizing its state-of-the-art line item extraction, rich verification and workflow capabilities,” said Howard Dratler, Executive Vice President of Field Operations at Kofax. “We continue to offer the best solution available for organizations to quickly and easily automate their AP processes, improve operations and reduce costs.”
Tony de Freitas, Senior Director, Dynamics Channel Strategy and Program, Microsoft Corp. said, “Microsoft Dynamics benefits Kofax with an adaptable solution that helps customers connect and automate their sales processing. We're pleased to see Kofax’s commitment to Microsoft as it grows and enhances its services.”
According to Mark Terry, Finance Manager, Alcohol and Drug Foundation, and user of ICS, “Registering for Invoice Capture Service was quick and simple with easy-to-follow instructions. The service is very fast and reliable. Data is captured and delivered to our finance system within minutes of invoice receipt. And our auditors love the ability to see every supplier transaction tagged with the scanned image attached.”
ICS Partner Resource Page
Kofax is a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of business. Success in the First Mile can dramatically improve the customer experience, greatly reduce operating costs and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability. Kofax software and solutions provide a rapid return on investment to more than 25,000 customers in financial services, insurance, government, healthcare, higher education, supply chain, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax markets its solutions via a direct sales and service organization, along with a global network of more than 1,000 authorized partners in more than 70 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.For further information contact Sylvia Chansler, (949) 783-1476, email@example.com.
# # #
© 2017 Kofax Limited. Kofax is a registered trademark and First Mile is a trademark of Kofax Limited.Source: KOFAX
Public Relations Director