Annual Event Kicks Off in Nashville with More than 100 Sessions to Help Companies Improve Customer Experience and Engagement in the Digital Age
Irvine, CA, April 24, 2017
- Kofax®, a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of business, kicks off its Kofax Inspire Conference today in Nashville, TN. The annual customer and partner event takes place at Music City Center and runs through April 26. The agenda includes 130 sessions covering Kofax, Perceptive and ReadSoft software and solutions, real-world best practice use cases, and keynotes from leading industry analyst firms including Forrester, Celent, Keypoint Intelligence and Doculabs.
- This year’s guest keynote address will take place on Tuesday, April 25, and will feature digital transformation evangelist Brian Solis. In his talk, entitled Jumpstart Your Digital Transformation Journey, Solis will share his vision and experience to help Inspire attendees understand how digital transformation initiatives can propel organizations forward in the age of the connected customer.
- The Inspire Customer and Partner Awards will be presented at Monday’s general session. Winners will be recognized for projects that use Kofax, Perceptive and ReadSoft software and solutions to better engage with customers, improve service, and streamline information workflows to reduce costs and gain additional competitive advantage.
- The Inspire Resource Room will be available to attendees throughout the conference, offering hands-on access to products and key staff from the Kofax Research and Development, Educational Services, Professional Services and Support Services teams. A number of Kofax partners will also be in attendance, sharing real-world examples and insight into their Kofax deployments.
- Follow the action on Twitter via @Kofax or join the conversation using #Inspire17TN. For more information, visit the Inspire 2017 website at www.inspire2017.com.
“Digital transformation should be a critical initiative for every organization. This year’s Kofax Inspire Conference is the place to get the insight needed to initiate, develop and progress a solid digital business strategy,” said Reynolds C. Bish, Chief Executive Officer of Kofax. “With well over 100 sessions, attendees will have an exclusive opportunity to network and learn – about our software and how our solutions are being leveraged to achieve digital transformation objectives and garner success in an increasingly digital and competitive world.”
Kofax is a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of business. Success in the First Mile can dramatically improve the customer experience, greatly reduce operating costs and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability. Kofax software and solutions provide a rapid return on investment to more than 25,000 customers in financial services, insurance, government, healthcare, higher education, supply chain, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax markets its solutions via a direct sales and service organization, along with a global network of more than 1,000 authorized partners in more than 70 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
For further information contact Sylvia Chansler, (949) 783-1476, email@example.com.
© 2017 Kofax Limited. Kofax is a registered trademark, and First Mile and Kofax Kapow are trademarks of Kofax Limited.
Public Relations Director