Model.ShowBackToRefferer = false
Host: kfx-prod-01-cd.azurewebsites.net; Referrer: ; Site Domain:
referrer == null
Document Protection for Law Enforcement - Why it should be a Digital Transformation Priority
Information is a valuable resource within law enforcement. Police decisions and citizens’ security depend on the information within a variety of confidential records—and who has access.
So the question is: How is your agency managing and protecting sensitive information?
Watch this 30-minute webinar where we will cover:
- Print and capture in a content-aware environment to protect confidential data in your sensitive records from inadvertent and deliberate exposure
- Encrypted chain of custody capture technologies for printed documents to en-able law enforcement bodies to trace documents back to the original source
- Integration with the mainframe host-based systems to secure all documents to be printed
- Document metadata classification and capture technologies directly from your desktop
- How to enable your mobile workforce to print and capture data/documents from anywhere