Several important updates made to the Kofax Global Price List (GPL) from November 2018 – January 2019, including highly competitive Kofax RPA pricing, AP automation changes, and more. See highlights below.
- New, simplified and highly competitive Kofax RPA pricing is now available
- The new pricing comes with a base configuration including now unlimited design studio seats, unlimited non-production robots, unlimited KappZone seats, Kofax Process Intelligence and Cognitive Document Automation (with 10k pages). Only concurrent production robots have to be added accordingly.
- AP Automation Pricing Changes
- Removed the "Approval to Quote (ATQ)" requirement on AP and IP Agility
- Added new section: ReadSoft Process Director for AP & EDI Cockpit Combo (removed from Legacy GPL)
- New parts added: Process Director Eval & test licenses
- Multi-Channel Capture - Kofax Mobile Deposit Capture Framework: Updated pricing
- Customer Training
- Multiple changes were made to Customer Training Pricing & Packaging on individual GPL tabs including the addition of a new class and exam for Kofax Invoice Processing Agility
For a detailed list of all changes, please refer to the Kofax Global Price List Change Log, also posted in the partner portal – Kofax Partner Community.
Kofax MarkView 10.0 is now Generally Available
Kofax MarkView 10.0 delivers a major improvements in productivity and customer experience with a brand new, modern HTML5-based viewer.
The new viewer follows Kofax style guides used by Kofax TotalAgility and Kofax RPA for providing user defined resizable screen layouts, image manipulation options, and toolbars. This release also includes comprehensive improvements in overall security, stability and ongoing Adobe support for users still on the Flash version. Other significant enhancements include hosted documentation for improved accessibility, and extended capture capability for entering invoice header descriptions and extracting invoice line item descriptors.
Learn more about MarkView for Oracle https://www.kofax.com/Products/Financial-Process-Automation/MarkView-for-Oracle/Overview
Kofax ReadSoft Process Director 7.7 now Generally Available
Process Director 7.7 implements continued certification for S/4HANA (1809) and NetWeaver (7.5) for attaining continued compliance with SAP.
Process Director 7.7 provides support for the new SAP Fiori® User Interface for improved management of invoice approval workflows.
SAP Fiori improvements including updating the Fiori Launchpad to show invoices in workflow inbox and number of documents in AP, customer specific editable fields, zoomable attachment (e.g., PDF) display, workflow history and notes (audit trail).
The release provides users a host of general and specific process centric enhancements for better optimizing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Sales Orders, Payment Approval, Delivery Notes and Order Confirmations. Examples include support for freight vendor invoices, management of material discrepancies between invoices and purchase orders, country specific provision for reporting capital goods purchases, support for India Goods and Services Tax (GST), options for computing delivery dates, and assurances that proper workflow recipients and approvers participate in a process.
Learn more about ReadSoft Process Director for SAP https://www.kofax.com/-/media/Files/Datasheets/EN/ps_kofax-readsoft-process-director_en.pdf