6 Insights to Transform your Business with the Powerful Duo of RPA and Process Intelligence
Continuing with business as usual—you know that isn’t going to get your organization where it needs to be and where you want it to be. And whether your goal for digital transformation is saving time and money, expanding operations or just delivering better service to customers (or all of these), you risk falling short if you miss the forest for the trees.
You’ve likely seen firsthand how manual processes that rely on hiring more staff will drive down your productivity and drive up your costs―not to mention frustrating your employees and your customers. That’s why technologies like robotic process automation (RPA) and process intelligence have rightly gotten a lot of buzz for helping organizations eliminate repetitive tasks, pinpoint bottlenecks and help businesses make better decisions, faster. These technologies turn small shifts into big results and are essential components of a larger intelligent automation strategy.
But often, organizations fail to conduct an honest self-assessment of business areas and operations before they get started on the digital transformation journey. That means taking stock of how things are working (or not working) from the front end to the back office. Because if you don’t ask the right questions, you’ll never get the right answers.
Consider the following;
- Do I really understand how my processes and workflows actually work?
- Where are employees performing repetitive, manual tasks, and could we delegate to software robots?
- How can RPA help me utilize my workforce for more rewarding, higher-value work?
- Where do bottlenecks occur that cause a poor customer experience?
- Will I be positioned to add capacity and scale end-to-end?
- Can process intelligence show me trends that are putting my organization’s compliance in jeopardy?
Moving from inefficient ways of working and doing business with more holistic, big-picture thinking can be daunting. And every industry faces an onslaught of new challenges and trends like unexpected competition, increasing regulatory requirements, new customer demands or more stringent cost controls (just to name a few).
So what’s the good news?
We’ve found six insights that can help your organization confront these challenges head-on, right from the start of your digital transformation journey:
- Information silos and manual minefields are hurting your operations in more ways than you think
- Manual malaise is making you miss opportunities for automation
- There’s a right way to pinpoint manual tasks ready for RPA
- You might be missing the gaps in monitoring and visibility across your business processes
- RPA and process intelligence are better together for maximum ROI
- Your senior management and IT leaders must be onboard with your strategy
Start Your Intelligent Automation Journey with RPA & Process Intelligence: How to Digitally Transform the Way You Work in 6 Small StepsDownload Ebook