Training Method: Classroom
Duration: 3 Days
Students: End Users, Solution Providers, Integrators & Consultants
Price: € 2.100,--/person | £ 1.680,--/person
Order Part Number: TR-7000-1800
This training provides an overview about the new features/products of the last two years and gives the attendees the possibility to discuss special topics with a support specialist.
This training is designed as a technical session – NOT a sales or marketing presentation. Your attendance in this training seminar will give you technical insight into the Kofax Communication Server.
At Class Completion:
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Provide detailed information about new features/products of the last two years
- Understand and explain use cases for the new features
To attend this course, interested students must have the following prerequisite:
Software, Hardware and technical documentation is provided.
- Overview about the Kofax Monitoring
- Setup and configure KCS Backup
- Explanation of the differences between KCC (Kofax Capture Connector)
and KCIC AEF (Kofax Capture Import Connector Advanced Email and Fax)
- IPv6 Basics
- Easy Installation / Easy Config
- Performance Monitoring
- Afternoon Session with a varying special topic with a technical-support
At the end of the training, there will be an online theoretical test
and a practical part. You need at least 80% to pass the exam.
Upon completion of this training you will be awarded with a certificate
for successfully passing the KCS Update - exam. Furthermore, your KCSC²
status will be extended for another two years.