Kofax TotalAgility in the First Mile™
TotalAgility combines information capture, business process management (BPM), dynamic case management (DCM), collaboration, mobility and analytics to solve the First Mile™ challenges of effectively processing real-time, information-rich customer interactions.
TotalAgility provides an essential link between systems of engagement and systems of record to help increase responsiveness to customers, improve service levels to gain competitive advantage, and better manage and grow business while simultaneously reducing operating costs.
TotalAgility also incorporates multi-channel capture for batch or transaction based capture applications across centralized and distributed sites—as well as at the Point of Origination™ when and where customer facing interactions occur—eliminating the need to integrate disparate capture products.
Streamline Decision Making
TotalAgility optimizes the connection between systems of engagement and systems of record as information collected from the customer or supplier, third party services, and internal systems can be “straight-through” processed accurately and automatically, or presented to knowledge workers in an integrated way to streamline human decision making.
Facilitate Mobile Applications
TotalAgility allows organizations to engage customers on their mobile devices for sales and service with content that is unique to them—for both information capture as well as for process status, confirmations, approvals, exception resolutions, obtaining trailing documents, and changes requiring their attention.
Deploy in the Cloud or On-premise
TotalAgility was designed to embrace and fully exploit the cloud computing model. The platform is available in a comprehensive set of licensing and deployment models, including perpetual on-premise licenses, and multi-tenant or dedicated instance hosted SaaS subscription services.
TotalAgility in a SaaS subscription service offers a highly scalable architecture environment for organizations with fluctuating conditions that need:
- On-demand Computing Resources – If a customer experiences a peak in demand, TotalAgility can accommodate this need as a robust, multi-tenant cloud offering.
- Quick Provisioning – Get up and running quickly on the cloud much faster than non-cloud environments.
- Low Startup Costs - The cloud-based service does not require initial capital investment, thus making the platform available and affordable to more organizations.
- High Availability – TotalAgility was specifically built for deployment on Windows Azure, the open and flexible cloud platform that delivers a 99.95% monthly SLA.
- Dedicated Instance Option – Customers who want to control their own upgrade timing can purchase a dedicated instance of the TotalAgility software as a service, instead of sharing a public instance with other organizations.
Gain a Competitive Advantage
TotalAgility increases the efficiency and responsiveness of information-intensive business processes. It combines multichannel information capture, process management, case management, collaboration, mobility and analytics into a unified platform—eliminating the need to integrate disparate products. The result is lower total cost of ownership and faster return on investment, while avoiding the need to modify existing systems of record. With TotalAgility, organizations respond faster to customers, increase employee productivity for more agile, flexible and competitive environments.