Many organizations invest in technologies to improve the flow of data, but they still struggle with costly process bottlenecks caused by inefficient, manual data entry and validation steps. That’s because more than 80 percent of intelligence is trapped inside unstructured, unmanaged documents—documents that have been difficult to automate. Until now.
Perceptive Intelligent Capture accurately sorts paper and electronic documents based on their content, lifts critical information based on its context, validates it, and seamlessly passes it to your core business applications.
This enables you to more efficiently process documents and automate business processes, even for different file types, in different languages, across different departments. And with no templates to build, our human-like learning approach provides the fastest and most accurate way to capture content on the front end and deliver it wherever you need it.
For example, with Perceptive Intelligent Capture you can:
- Speed invoice processing from days or weeks to mere hours through AP automation
- Reconcile remittances in seconds instead of hours or days in accounts receivable
- Automatically extract data from business and personal checks, for more efficient and lower cost receivable or lockbox operations
- Automate the identification and matching of healthcare EOBs and claims data
- Extract 90 percent or more of the data needed to process mail automatically
- Convert customer orders into revenue faster by eliminating manual data entry
- Accelerate higher education transcript processing to facilitate decision making and increase applicant satisfaction
- Apply automation benefits to other departments, such as human resources