Trade in late payments, lost invoices and a lack of visibility into manual invoice processing for an invoice automation solution that improves your internal processes and relations with suppliers.
How to process and pay every invoice on time
Kofax invoice processing software automates the scanning, interpreting and filing of invoice data. No matter how invoices enter your organization – on paper or in any electronic format – the software intelligently extracts the important information and validates it according to a pre-defined set of rules.
To simplify set-up, Kofax offers country-specific profiles, programmed with region-specific criteria, such as VAT rates, date formats and currency characters. It’s an easy-to-install, out-of-the-box invoice processing solution that’s still adaptable to your business's invoice management requirements.Key features and benefits
- Accurate invoice processing in less time and with fewer human resources
- No invoices lost or paid twice
- Eligibility for early-payment discounts from suppliers
- 24/7 visibility of invoice status
- Self-learning capture technology that continually increases recognition capabilities
- Timely and accurate financial reports
- Seamless workflow integration with SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics AX and with other ERP systems through partners
- Proven invoice process automation solution based on best practices gathered from years of experience in accounts payable (AP) automation
Vendor invoice processing can start anytime… even during lunch
Invoice automation jumpstarts the purchase-to-pay cycle. Instead of dealing with overwhelming amounts of paper and electronic files from various sources, your accounts payable staff handles only the most important part: the information.
Whether arriving via mail, fax or email attachment, and regardless of design, incoming invoices can be routed for approval within minutes. The software handles the data entry and validation so AP staff only needs to get involved for issue resolution.